Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Ben Volta

For this weeks lecture we had a speaker named Benjamin Volta. He went to highschool around here, to be exact he went to Abington Highschool. Which was werid when I heard that name metioned because I just met a couple kids this year who went to that school. Before this I had no idea that it even existed. But getting back on track. I really did like the work he did. Although it looks completely abstract it contains many figurative elements. This gives his piece a really eye catching effect to the viewer. In my opinion he was one of the best artist to give a speech a tyler. He had a really up beat and positive personality which kept you awake throughout the whole lecture. In the future I really want to create a piece like one of his and I will definelty search through his work in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment